We are open by appointment only. Our hours during COVID are currently limited as follows:
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 11am to 3pm
Fri and Sat: 10am to 4pm
PLEASE NOTE: NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. PLEASE CALL 415-655-9360 TO BOOK AN ADVANCE APPOINTMENT DURING OUR BUSINESS HOURS ABOVE.
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and team members, we have instituted the following new procedures and policies:
- We will initially be limiting capacity to ensure social distancing.
- We ask that all brides bring no more than 2 guests with them to their appointment.
- Please no children under the age of 12 allowed.
- Upon entry, please note:
- Face coverings/masks (that cover nose and mouth) are required by all customers and employees while in store. Per CDC updated guidelines, face coverings/masks are still required in public for those that have received their vaccinations.
- All customers must use hand sanitizer on their hands upon entry.
- All customers must allow us to check your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. Any customer with a reading over 100 degrees with not be permitted to enter.
- All customers must register at the front desk and provide their name, contact information and wedding date.
- All customers must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times while in store.
- All restrooms will be temporarily closed to customers. We apologize for this inconvenience but want you to know in advance to prepare accordingly.
- Please bring your own bottles of water as our water and beverage service will be temporarily suspended.
- When you are ready to try on gowns, a stylist will move your gowns to a fitting room. Please note we have closed off certain fitting rooms to provide more social distancing.
- We will be limiting each bride to a maximum of 8 gowns to try on per visit to ensure we can see as many brides as possible during these Covid restrictions.
- When trying on gowns:
- All brides must dress and undress themselves or have their guest assist them into gown. Our stylists will NOT be entering your curtained dressing room.
- All brides MUST step into gowns. NO GOWNS ALLOWED TO BE PULLED OVER HEAD. If you can’t step into it, you can’t try it on.
- Brides and their guest MUST wear face masks at all times.
- Once the bride is in the gown and opens the curtain, our stylist can help clip your gown and offer advice.
- For brides who already purchased their gowns and are coming to try-on/pick-up their special ordered gown: All brides must dress and undress themselves or have their guest assist them into the gown.
- Please remember that we are taking all of these measures to keep you safe while you are here. As such, please be kind and respectful to our team members in return.
- We are looking forward to seeing you soon!