Please do keep in mind that because of the pandemic, we are still currently short staffed and hence some processes and procedures remain due to staffing.
We are open by appointment only. Our hours are currently as follows:
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 11am to 5pm
Fri and Sat: 10am to 6pm
PLEASE NOTE: NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. PLEASE CALL 415-655-9360 TO BOOK AN ADVANCE APPOINTMENT DURING OUR BUSINESS HOURS ABOVE.
- Our capacity is still limited due to the current staffing shortage.
- We ask that all brides bring no more than 4 guests with them to their appointment.
- Upon entry, please note:
- EFFECTIVE, AUGUST 3, 2021, San Francisco County updated regulations to REQUIRE FACE MASKS INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- Please bring your own bottles of water as our water and beverage service continue to be temporarily suspended.
- When you are ready to try on gowns, a stylist will move your gowns to a fitting room.
- When trying on gowns:
- All brides must dress and undress themselves or have their guest assist them into gown. Our stylists will NOT be entering your curtained dressing room.
- All brides MUST step into gowns. NO GOWNS ALLOWED TO BE PULLED OVER HEAD. If you can’t step into it, you can’t try it on.
- Once the bride is in the gown and opens the curtain, our stylist can help clip your gown and offer advice.
- For brides who already purchased their gowns and are coming to try-on/pick-up their special ordered gown: All brides must dress and undress themselves or have their guest assist them into the gown.
- We are looking forward to seeing you soon!